- Application for U.G & P.G.admission in the General/SC/ST quota must be uploaded through online Centralized Allotment Process (CAP) of the M.G.University.
- Application for Community/sports/cultural quota must be submitted in the College Office on payment of Rs. 50/- each and Rs. 60/- by post.
- Application for Management quota must be submitted in the Management Office.
- Candidates selected through CAP//SC/ST/Sports/Cultural/Management quota must produce before admission ,their original TC and Conduct certificate from the school/college which they last attended and their SSLC book and their Higher secondary board/University pass certificate and relevant certificates.
- Candidates selected under community quota must produce the certificate from the Orthodox Church counter signed by the diocesan office.
- Students belonging to SC/ST and OEC and economically backward community must produce income certificates and relevant certificates from the revenue authorities.
- The Principal reserves the right to refuse admission to any applicant with out assigning reasons. Those known to have indulged in violence in the college campus will not be admitted to a higher course or be permitted to complete their course of study.
- Candidates will be considered as admitted only after the prescribed fees have been paid.
- Students from other universities should produce migration certificate from the respective universities / Boards and eligibility certificate from the M.G.University
Admission & Withdrawal
- Application for admission must be made in the prescribed form, copies of which can be had from the College Office on payment of Rs. 30/- each (Rs. 35/- by post.)
- All Candidates selected for admission must produce before admission, their transfer certificate conduct certificate from the school / College which they last attended their SSLC Book and University Pass Certificate, if they are applicants for B.A/B.Sc./B.Com. classes.
- Students belonging to Scheduled Castes and Tribes and converts from them (according to their SSLC Books) need not pay any fees. Those students as well as students belonging to other backward classes and converts from them, and forward community students requiring fee concession should produce community and income certificate from the Tahasildar at the time of admission.
- The Principal reserves the right to refuse admission to any applicant without assigning reasons. Those known to have induldged in violence in the college campus will not be admitted to a higher course or permitted to complete their course of study.
- Candidates will be considered as admitted only after the prescribed fees have been paid. The interview cards issued by the Principal do not ensure admission.
- Students from other universities should produce migration certificate from the respective Universities/ Boards and eligibility certificate from Mahatma Gandhi University